Sunday 1 July 2007

It's goodbye for a while - originally posted 31st June

Following on from yesterday's post I have come to realise that something in my life has to give. I have been lucky in my life so far in that whatever I have tried and however much I have had to do at once I have succeeded... this has, however, given me false impressions of how much I can fit into my life...

I am exhausted, stressed and my health is getting nowhere fast. As I have no savings (having graduated less than a year ago) finding a job is of the utmost importance - I cannot expect my parents to support me indefinately... so my business venture and my languages and other hobbies were all being squeezed into the little space I had left. Unfortunately, they are the things which must go on the back-burner for the time being...

This is a time I need for me, for I do not even know who I am some days I am so used to qualifying myself by my achievements! I stepped down as admin on a forum in April in order to focus my time on this blog and my others and my business ideas... but now I realise I need the time rather than the pressure to succeed.

I have loved posting here and will continue to read your own blogs but for the time being I am cutting back my hours here in order to regain some time and energy in my life. I hope to be back sometime in the future but I will not promise anything. For the time being I will leave this blog public but I may change my mind in the future (especially as typepad costs!)

No comments: