Sunday 1 July 2007

Birthday Surprises - originally published 28th April

It's my birthday today and I got some wonderful surprises...

My parents, knowing how much I am getting rid of, decided to buy me something really useful and gave me three beautiful pine photoframes for use with my business venture! They also gave me £20 which goes with the other £45 I got from various people to help buy some more equipment :o)

Add that to the wadding, new cotton yarn and various other bits and bobs my Grandma treated me to yesterday and I have plenty of resources to get going with this new stage of my life! I am still clearing out, but my room is starting to look more like a room and less like a bomb-site all the time hehe

My sister has just asked me if I want to go do something today - so I'm considering what we could do... it is such a glorious day I would normally suggest a walk. However, my sister is unable to walk long distances, so I need to be a bit inventive ;o)

It's a wonderful day and I hope you all enjoy it completely!

No comments: