Friday 12 January 2007

How does a bit of love and healing sound?

First of all, a big thank you to all of you who have taken the time to visit my blog and leave a comment - it has left a nice warm glow in my heart.

Because of this I feel I want to offer you all something, which is a little bit of love and healing. I was attuned to master practitioner level in celtic reiki this evening and would like to offer anyone who is interested a distance healing session.

Reiki is becoming evermore popular and there are more and more systems of reiki evolving all the time. Reiki is a universal energy, channelled by a practitioner and sent as healing to people and situations. I like to think of Reiki as the following:

A form of prayer - by which you request that the recipient receive the healing and guidance they desire

A form of blessing - by which you give thanks for life by sharing love through the giving and receiving of time and energy


I practise Celtic Reiki, a system which is connected to the energy of trees, as I have always felt a deep affinity to the trees of our world.

If any of you would like to receive a distance reiki session, please let me know.

I'm off now to try and tidy my room lol - I'll be back to posting about my life tomorrow, no doubt!

4 comments:

Kelly Martin said...

Hi Amanda, well done! I bet your just buzzing! or alternatively ready for a good sleep!

Either way I love energy healing so if you want to share some my way I would feel priveledged to experience your energy vibes!

Im learning to accept something right now that I have been struggling with for a while now and healing would no doubt assist me in assimilating these changes.

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!
Love
Kelly x

Amanda and Tim said...

I was so tired I just lay on my bed chatting to some people over on SH lol

I would love to send some healing your way - I'll email you later today to arrange a time suitable for us both *hug*

Kelly Martin said...

Hi Amanda, that would be lovely thanks doll!

Kelly Martin said...

I just have to say to anyone reading this Amanda is an amazing channel for healing. She gave me and my best friend the best session. I had an amazing energy pouring into my third eye and immediately upon starting a first supportive hand on my left shoulder.
Her reading was fabulous too!
Highly recommend this!

Thanks Amanda!
Love
Kelly x