Monday 12 January 2009

Delurking Day

Ok, ok so I know my last couple of posts have been a bit heavy - sorry about that! I blame the hormones - today was a much better day :o) I'm feeling quite jolly in fact...

And then I came home to find that it's Delurking Day - I almost missed it *gasp*. Delurking Day is a special day for me because it was the first time I finally got over my fear of commenting somewhere I wouldn't be welcome and started actually talking to the people whose blogs I'd been following for months. Once I started I didn't stop and now I comment all over the place lol... but I still remember Delurking Day fondly.

Now I have a pretty nifty blog going on here I feel like having lurkers of my own is a good way of seeing how read-worthy the blog is - no respectable blog has no lurkers!! So come on - any lurkers other there? Fancy making my day and saying "hi"? You know you want to :o)

3 comments:

Simone said...

Hi Amanda! I am sorry but I am not a lurker but a commenter! I hope you get some lurkers to come and say hello! How are you feeling this week? I hope that it is better than last week and that it gets better and better.

this is my patch said...

I've been lurking for a while, although I do prefer to comment. Lots of Happy New Year wishes to you. x

Anonymous said...

heloooooooooh! I'm peeved I missed derlurkers day, drats. Glad your feeling a little better and omg going to ROME for a wedding, now that's got to be the best pick-me-up EVER!