Sunday 17 December 2006

Local Craft Groups

Since Cherry's lovely comment on my blog a while back I've been seriously thinking of getting out a bit more. I haven't got that far - due to being so ill - but having looked at all the wonderful craft blogs around I realise that I might like to join a local craft group. I used to enjoy spending time crafting, before uni and other stuff took over my life and it would be nice to both get back into that and meet new friends in my area.

The only problem is I don't know where to look. I've tried googling to no avail and won't get a chance to get into town to the local library for at least a week if not longer (as I'm going home for Christmas next Saturday).

There must be some around - Cambridge can't be without crafters... but as there seems to be a distinct lack of crafting shops around here the only place I can think to look is the local library. I wish I knew Cambridge a little bit better...

No comments: