Thursday 14 December 2006

Christmas is coming too fast

I am one of the biggest Christmas freaks I know! Seriously, I was telling my dad the other day how my Aunty isn't very ebig on Christmas and his reply was "Well that's cos she's never spent one with you!" lol

I love making and writing Christmas cards, picking out and making gifts for loved ones and wrapping them thinking of how wonderful it will be to see their surprise when they see what Santa's brought them this year. In fcat wrapping gifts must be my most favourite thing of all time - I like it even more than opening my own presents hehe - in fact people usually moan at me cos I take so long opening my gifts cos I just find wrapping paper and ribbon so beautiful and exciting for some reason! Usually my parents and sister give me some of their gifts for people so I can wrap them up - I just love it!!!

However this year, what with the move and the new job and being so ill (yes I'm still ill and it's getting worse *sigh*) I haven't even finished making or writing my cards let alone sent them out yet. And as for pressies - well I'm trying not to think of that right now - gonna have to get a move on!!

I'm sooo far behind normal and yes I know Christmas is more than gifts - but it's the giving that I love and I am running out of time so am finding myself stressing slightly over my timeframe rather than enjoying the advent season. Normally I have most of this sorted come December the 1st - leaving me time to sing carols, decorate the tree and just enjoy myself...

I think Saturday is going to be a very busy day!!

No comments: