Sunday 11 February 2007

Little break

I'm taking a little break from the world of Blogger - a couple of weeks to sort myself out.

I feel I have been splitting myself in far too many directions recently and although I am really happy about the changes I am making in my life, I cannot give enough energy to them as I would like whilst carrying on with everything else. So this little break is giving me the chance to focus upon getting my Celtic Reiki blog up and running, giving my shop the best possible start and giving myself sometime to meditate and relax and heal.

I've closed down my LJ account where I kept up with old uni friends and directed them here *hello - waves*.I've also shut down my two writing blogs. I need to focus my energy into the Celtic Reiki one as this is the direction I wish to go in. My writing will continue, just in a more private way for the time being. But it will be back and bigger and better than before sometime in the future - I know it will!!

I'm also thinking of taking a break (once I've spoken to the owner of the board) from the forum I admin for. Not just as admin but from the board itself - just a couple of weeks to focus on the other bits.

I feel sad and slightly bad about this because I have always been the one to be there day and night for others - but right now I feel the need to be there for me and do what I need to in order to realise my dreams and still have enough energy and vitality to enjoy them when I get there!

So, I shall miss you terribly and think of you lots my dear chickadees - but I shall certainly have a lot to read when I come back, won't I!!!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I feel kind of lame asking this, but what is Celtic Reiki?