Tuesday 6 February 2007

Do the Happy Dance!!

First of all thank you so much to all the wonderful comments you guys have left on my blog! It's lovely to see that despite all my ramblings people still come back to read what is going on in my life and that despite feeling like a moanfest sometimes there is something good in my posts somewhere hehe

So - are you doing the Happy Dance? I sure am!! I have had the best day EVER!!!

I spoke to my unit co-ordinator today and told her that I couldn't afford to work there. I told her I didn't want to leave but I was thinking I'd have to because of my financial situation. And guess what she said?? Go on, guess...

She said "To be honest I don't want to lose you either, because you are a very strong worker in that unit. You are responsible, organised, hard working and reliable - you turn up to work!! I'll speak to .... (people higher up) and see what we can do to help you out. I can't promise you a pay rise but if we can manage it we will look into it. We can also look into different working hours to help you out and even if you can't get a payrise now, appraisals are coming up in April and you have shown you are a good worker!"

Too right!!

So I am waiting to see what happens... who knows, maybe we can work this one out...

Also - our shop is up and running and you can visit it here. And guess what?? I had listed a Celtic Reiki Distance Healing Session complete with one card Tree Angel Oracle reading and it sold today!! Two days after listing!! And I have already done it - I did it 8-9pm this evening!!

Now can you see why I am dancing??

Oh and also - the Celtic Reiki Blog I was asked to write has just been launched but I have yet to get it started so once there are a few posts I will be officially launching that too... my what a lot ofjoyous things are happening in my life right now :o)

No comments: