Wednesday 16 January 2008

PHOTOS!!!!!!!

T just sent me the photos we took at New Year with his mum's camera and also told me he is bringing it up with him at the weekend so I am going to make sure I take enough pictures to keep blogging with pictures for some time - YAY!

And so, here are the photos I promised in this post of our New Year Collage - enjoy!


So this is what happens when I haven't had a camera in soooooooooo long - I just go crazy and forget how to take normal pictures tee hee. This shot was taken during our cutting session on New Year's Eve...



It was midday by this point I think but I was being totally lazy and still sitting there in my pjs, after eating my Coco Pops (haven't had them in years lol) and watching T demolish what was left of the bacon, eggs and mushrooms for brunch!


Ahhhh I finally made it into my clothes (well it was the evening by the time we got to this point... we were gluing the final pieces as the bells rung out the New Year!



T being so wonderful and creative - I can't believe that he enjoys these things as much as I do *gasps* (Did you notice the pink post-it note on the drawer in the background? His sister left us loads - including a "Drink me" on a bottle of wine lol)



And that's the final product *sighs*. It is everything we want to create in our life and should currently by stuck on T's wall opposite his bed so he can see it each morning. But as I managed to bring the Blu Tack we bought for it home with me it is still sat in the corner of his room... not the best of starts then?!



And that's just a picture of me and T because I have yet to have a good photo of the two of us and I am so happy this self-taken one actually turned out well! He's only just got those glasses - before he had rimless ones so it took me most of the New Year period to get used to seeing him in them hehehe

There are more photos, loads of them, but I will keep them for later posting :o)




3 comments:

Joanna said...

Lovely to see some pictures, I'm in the same cameraless situations at the moment its very frustrating. Hopefully resolve it soon. Looks like you had a lovely new year and christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! This is Cheryl. It's lovely to be reading your blog, (which I stumbled on to via your LJ account), although for some reason I do feel kind of like I'm intruding on your diary or something, thus feel slightly guilty and like I'm not supposed to be doing it... Not sure why...?

Anyhow, I love the collage! It's such a wonderful idea :-) It's also wonderful that you seem so happy and positive, and I was very excited to be reading the poem you wrote while we were in Yaroslavl! (Feels like kind of a coincidence that it should be on your page at the exact time I decide to take a look at it)

And I think I might steal those questions about the previous year for LJ, if you don't mind. They make me remember good things :-)

xxx

Chastity said...

I'm glad to see a picture post from you! Looks like you two are getting pretty serious...making collages about your future and all!