Thursday 7 February 2008

Oh how time flies!

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since I posted (not a record by any means but still quite a while). It's not like I have a ood reason for not being around... I have many little ones ;o)

Since posting last I have been run off my feet with various projects and activities that have just meant that finding the time to post has been nigh impossible. First there's work - nothing new there but it does kinda get in the way of blogging tee hee. Then there's the fact that I was in Cambridge with T last weekend! As it takes me about 3 hours by train I really have to go straight after work on a Friday and come back before work on a Monday to give me the most time possible with him. Of course all this travelling and changing makes for a tiring weekend and this week was made even harder by the fact that one of my trains was delayed by half an hour and I almost missed my connection (which would have meant I would have been late for the lecture I needed to be back for). So I stressed about that and then when I did finally get to the lecture was so exhausted I struggled to stay awake lol. On top of all that I had to carry my weekend bag all the way up Steep Hill and then back down again *phew* then come home and type up the notes I had taken. So you see, last week's preparation for going away (which included managing to type up notes, tidy my room, pack and talk to Tim all in the space of about 3 hours!) and this week's recovery have made it quite difficult to do anything other than the most pressing things...

And right now the most pressing thing for me is research for a new business venture - I KNOW, I KNOW I have been thinking and dreaming of having my own business for absolutely ages now and you must all be sick to the teeth of hearing about it :op but this time it's different... this time T suggested it, this time T has reassured me that I CAN do it and not only that, he wants to be involved with it too. Every time I have come this route I have shied away because it was just not financially possible - now that it is I am way, way excited and throwing myself full blast into the research. Every moment I am not working, talking to T or spending time with my family I am on here trying to study the market and work out what we need to do and note down all our ideas.

So I'm sure you'll excuse me if I am a tiny bit absent at times - I will be back once things calm down a little, I promise!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I'm glad you're staying busy! Good luck with the business venture!!