Sunday 26 November 2006

Work is good - health is not...

My first two days were wonderful - I love working with babies - it's the first time I've ever felt good during my first day at a new place - it just seemed so natural to be with them...

However there is a sickness bug going around - so many babies puked on me and they were all crying and then Friday night I began throwing up too :o(

I spent all of yesterday in bed and have finally managed to make it out of bed today but still feel quite rough... just hoping I feel better by tomorrow - I've got to get the bus at 7am and won't get home til about 6pm... and I don't want to be dealing with babies when feeling this rough - but I also don't want to have to call in sick on my third day!

Oh well... I'm beginning to wonder if maybe this is the right place - hopefully that's just cos I feel so ill and haven't felt that great since I begun (health wise that is)... guess I gotta try patience and see what happens...

No comments: