Monday 8 December 2008

Ok, no seals, but...

I haven't had the chance to sort out a picture post so no seal tales today. However it seems like forever since I updated my blog so I thought I'd do a quick one before heading to work.

We've been so hectic since coming back from our break in Lincoln. We've been to visit the house we shall be moving into - end of February - we have a date we can move in we just have to arrange with our current letting agents the date our contract here will finish. I cannot wait to move in and then take pictures to show you all :o)

After that we put up our tree and did the last of our Christmas shopping. I wrote tons of cards - I even sent one to a friend who I was convinced I hadn't sent one to yet. And now I can't remember if I sent one to a fellow blogger or not - so she may be receiving two cards if I can't figure it out soon!

Then it was back to work. I worked yesterday so it was a strange week - I also cashed up most of the days last week so with long days and T starting his new job (which he loves so far btw) we've not really had time to stop and think. Especially with babysitting last weekend - very enjoyable but also ate up quite a bit of last weekend.

On that note - can I do a shameless plug here? T's sister has set up her own business selling silver print jewellery and nursing necklaces. Please go visit her site and have a look - some of the things are just so beautiful.

In other news - I was recently very poorly. For reasons of a personal nature I didn't really post about it on here but started up a private blog. I've been experiencing lingering effects of the medication I was given. Then I saw my uncle and had some reflexology. Has anyone else tried that? I never had but boy did it do some good. I have felt great for most of this week - like my usual energy had come back. I had the reflexology on Thursday and my symptoms starting returning yesterday slowly - that's a good few days symptom-free. Amazing really when you think about it.

Better go - time for work. I promise I will write a proper post soon x

1 comment:

ReflexologyGal said...

Hey there,
Reflexology definitely makes you feel amazing. If you're looking for a little more than just relaxation then you need a few repeated treatments. Usually after 5 sessions say once a week, it starts to make a difference. :)