Thursday 27 November 2008

Real People

I've been away for a few days so I have a few blog posts to catch up on. So imagine my suprise when I found I had received a blog award from my dear friend Clairey. And not only is it an award but it's a REAL PERSON award - apparently Clairey thinks I'm a real person - YAY!!

Seriously - what better compliment can a blogger receive? I'm not just a a name on a screen but a person people can imagine and hopefully get to know. Now I don't know about you but that is the whole reason I blog - and the blogs I continue to read are those who belong to people I can imagine writing their blog posts - real people!

So instead of nominating just 7 people I am going to pass this award on to all of you lovely ladies I have in my blogrolls - you're all very real to me. Feel free to take the award if you want to!

I'll be back soon with lots of news about the move (yes we are going to move) and tales of my driving lessons and the baby seals we saw...


But for now I have to finish unpacking from our trip and start decorating for Christmas - I don't usually decorate so early but this is the last chance T and I will get to enjoy a day decorating together as he starts his new job next week and we'll both be working some weekends at the TIC. Ah it's almost Advent so it's not too bad... is it?

4 comments:

Louise said...

Isn't it great to receive an award, congratulations on yours. I love blogging, and the friendships I have made, and wish I had more time to devote to it. I wish you well with your move and good luck with the driving lessons too. x

Claire said...

I meant to let you know about the award but I am more than a little forgetful at the mo.

Very much deserved my lovely.


Clairey xxx

Redwoodhouse said...

it's great fun decorating isn't it so nice that you decorate together. The seals are sooo lovely.
Jan

Carol said...

Congratulations Amanda, what a special award to receive.
I wish you good luck with everything that is going on in your life at the moment, sounds like you have your hands full to brimming!
Carol xx