Sunday 5 October 2008

Whoops

Just a quick note as an addition to my last post - I'm not pregnant! I've already had a few people thinking this is what I might have been talking about and upon re-reading my last post to T I realise how it could have come across that way - my bad *blushes*

The issue I am having is with my reproductive system but it is actually nothing to do with pregnancy. We're not planning on that for at least a couple more years - we'd like a house big enough to fit a family in for starters ;o)

Just so you know :o) (don't want to get anyone's hopes up or anything!)

Don't forget - just let me know if you want to read the private blog. I've started setting one up so it will be up and running this week.

4 comments:

mamapé said...

hello :) i'd like to see your private blog! shame you're not preggers (i actually red this post before the last, so i didn't get all excited), but it would have been so great to have one of my other friends expecting! none of the uni gang look like having kids soon (unsurprising since a lot of them are guys and D doesn't want any!) and none of my friends from school either.... so i'm just feeling like a big blimp all by myself out here :p ah well.... *hugs* i hope everything is going ok though with the old internal system, and that these are good developments, not bad *hugs* R

Simone said...

Hello there! I'm not sure I'd want to read a private blog. I'd feel like I was intruding! Thanks for coming over to my blog. In answer to your question; a tart burner is similar to an oil burner for burning essential oils, but it melts scented wax (known as wax tarts)instead!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun..

What is happening? I'm a bit worried...

Sending much much love and healing your way

Anonymous said...

Hi back! And thanks for the congrats! :)