Tuesday 30 October 2007

Feeling lost...


I had the most wonderful weekend... I went to Cambridge and spent time with my Aunty and someone else very special to me :o)

We walked by the river, ate lunch by an open fire, watched Stardust (omg how amazingly romantic was that film *sighs* and Captain Shakespeare - classic!!) bought the most glorious dress for a wedding I'm going to (I've never spent so much on a dress but it was well worth it, especially for the service I got in the little boutique) and spent a lot of time hugging and being hugged... I'm sure you can understand why I now feel totally lost, back in Lincoln and with so little work to take my mind off things.

I could be working on my writing, I could be making books to sell in time for Christmas, I could be making gifts ready for Christmas, I could be making gifts ready for the people I'm going to meet for the first time in the next few weeks... but I'm not - I just cannot seem to focus on anything *sigh*

I'm off to try and get myself going... I can't spend the next two weeks like this lol.

Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway

1 comment:

Joanna said...

He must be very lovely indeed and two eeks is far to long to wait, it will go quickly though, try to keep busy and focused it will go even quicker.