Friday 6 April 2007

Holidays

I have to say - working in a nursery when the holidays come has its distinct advantages - most namely CHOCOLATE!!

Ok, ok, so I should be remembering the real reasons we celebrate Christmas and Easter - but when the parents walk in with masses of chocolate for us can a girl help but get distracted slightly?!

One of the parents brought in loads of Cadbury Creme Eggs - I used to hate them as a child but I grew to appreciate them occasionally. So, being random, I decided to have a look at their website and a couple of things written on it just cracked me up:

"Cadbury Creme Egg is still unique in the confectionery market place as the only product which closely resembles a real egg - a chocolate shell containing white fondant and a yellow fondant centre."

Ummmmm - since when do real eggs have chocolate shells and fondant centres? Are you really trying to tell me those things that the chickens lay are *shock, gasp, horror* fakes?!

"Why has the size of the egg changed? - It hasn't - you've just grown up!"

Classic!!!

I'm slightly too distracted by the chocolate sitting on my table waiting for me to eat it on Sunday to write anything more coherent right now (although I have to let you in on a little secret - I couldn't wait til Sunday so I ate one of my Creme Eggs this morning - shhhhhh don't anyone!!!)

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Oh my, you are so right! I worked in a preschool in college for about a year, and the parents always brought in the best goodies for us around the major holidays.