Saturday 8 March 2008

Sunshine and smiles

Ok so this photo was actually taken (by me *giggles*) a few weeks back at one of my favourite joints in Cambridgeshire. But the picture sums up just how I was feeling Wednesday at 10am, 11am and about 1:30pm and then again at about 3pm!!!

As tyou may have guessed my interview went well! At 10am I found myself at a wonderful nursery, so different in style to my old nursery it was incredible. At 11am I found myself leaving the interview with the words "we'd really like to give you a job, we'll see what we can sort out salary wise for you" ringing in my ears. At 1:30pm I was on the phone agreeing to a decent salary and prospects of both training and a even better salary for less hours within the next year hopefully. At at 3pm I agreed with my current agency that my notice period would be cut short so I could begin after the Easter break.

So that was m Wednesday - all sunshine and smiles...

It is only now dawning on me that I have one week left at my current job (due to Easter holidays), and 3 weeks in which to find an affordable place to live. I begin work on 31st March and I cannot wait - I do not know the exact details of my work (i.e. what age group I'll be working with) but I do know it is 41 hours spread over 4 long days and one half day - that suits me fine! There are baby signing classes for staff starting in April - whoo hoo! And once they are sure I am settled there I will be starting child care qualifications, jumping straight to level 3 due to my already have a range of experience and a degree... as far as I'm concerned life couldn't be better...

I feel so blessed!

3 comments:

Chastity said...

You are very blessed! Congratulations on the new job!!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Yay! This sounds wonderful! Congratulations. :)

Claire said...

Congratulations to you, you must of gave a fantastic interview for them to offer you the job straight away! How lovely to be surrounded by babies all day.